Based on our corporate philosophy, as a company that handles food, NIPPON ACCESS conducts its business activities with a great appreciation for the blessings of people and nature. We consider it our social responsibility to pass on the source of all life that is the global environment, to further generations in a healthier state, and contribute to building a sustainable society through communication with customers, society, employees, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
- 1. We will work to minimize environmental impact by reducing energy consumption, resource saving, reducing waste, recycling, and exhaust gas reduction.
- 2. We will promote the development of products and services that contribute to environmental conservation.
- 3. We will strive to prevent environmental pollution through the proper disposal of waste.
- 4. We will strive to reduce food loss through various activities as a wholesaler.
- 5. We will strive to ensure food safety and security.
- 6. We will establish management standards for compliance with environmental laws and regulations, and work to prevent environmental risks.
- 7. We will continuously improve environmental performance through our environmental management system initiatives.
- 8. We will strive to foster human resources who can contribute to environmental conservation, while improving the working environment.
- 9. We will actively promote social contribution activities to coexist with society.
- 10. This environmental policy will be fully disseminated within the organization and made public outside the company.
April 1, 2017
NIPPON ACCESS, Inc.
NIPPON ACCESS has merged and integrated with many companies in the past, and is therefore full of diverse culture. While accepting this diverse culture, we also consciously improve upon it, by utilizing human resources regardless of individual attributes like gender, age, nationality, or disability, or personal circumstances like having children to care for, or elderly family members in nursing care. Each and every employees shall wholeheartedly embrace our corporate culture firmly rooted in diversity and inclusion. Furthermore, by embodying the three words that represent our corporate mission- "Protect, Connect, Create", workers will enhance their motivation, concentrate their individual talents, and we will fulfill our role as a bridge to the future for people and food—this is our Diversity Declaration.
A Diversity Declaration that Touches Your Heart
By having employees themselves promote work style reforms that engender job satisfaction, we will increase productivity, realize work-life balance, and create a comfortable working environment where employees can play an active role for lengthy and rewarding careers.
We recognize diversity's vital role in uniting individual strengths, connecting with a sense of mutuality, and creating a workplace where each individual can fully demonstrate his or her strengths.
Compliance and Risk Management
As many stakeholders are involved in the task of delivering and distributing food, there are many regulatory laws and risks that we need to pay close attention to. By continuously reforming our Compliance and Risk Management system, we avoid legal offense and risks beforehand as a 'defense' to becoming a trustworthy company. We work with an attitude of maintaining high levels of conscientiousness throughout all employees through the coordination of our committee to manage the entire company, specialized departments, and specific fields.
Risk Management System